Topic: Logging Module

You should add a tab, called My Logs, and create a Logging component capable of writing out constants and variables to a named log with a specified log level.  This would be crucial in debugging apps -- especially those that go through multiple sub-apps in their process since Quickfuse does not "dive" into those apps visually when running the top-level app.

Dan

Re: Logging Module

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your helpful suggestion.

We have added your feedback to our internal feature requests list for our QuickFuse developers to consider for future updates.

We'll be sure to keep you updated if this request becomes implemented.

Regards,
The QuickFuse Team

Question:

Would the Insert into Database module be helpful for you at this point?  You could use it to perform rudimentary logging into a Simple Database table, even across multiple sub-apps.

Just a suggestion,
QuickFuse Team

Well, yeah, we could implement our own logging I suppose... but I can only log what *I* write to the logs -- what about the internals, like responses back from SOAP/REST calls, etc.

I think what's really called for here is a true logging system, not a retrofit of what you have.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your continued feedback.

Our engineering team is still looking into creating a logging system for QuickFuse and we'll keep you updated on its status.

Regards,
The QuickFuse Team