Topic: Rerecording or Removal of Transfer Module Voice Prompt

I wanted a simple IVR for one of our products.  I have a simple prompt, followed by a transfer and then End App. I am having difficulties removing the computerized voice or rerecording for the transfer prompt.  What am I missing?  Please advise.  Thanks!

Re: Rerecording or Removal of Transfer Module Voice Prompt

If you don't want a prompt to play, simply delete the text from your application. If you go to Configure > Audio (top right of your screen) you will see a list of all your prompts. You can also mute or re-record prompts there.

Thank you.  I did do that, but it still played the computerized voice.  I also removed the transfer module and added it back in again, but it still played it.

Please let us know which application specifically is having this problem, we'll take a look.

Hi there, thanks for your response.  it's the one called "UGZ IVR".

We placed a test call and all we heard was the simple prompt module preceding the transfer. Are you hearing anything other than that? We also noticed your phone number is assigned to an older revision, so if you call in, you will be hearing the old revision.

Excellent.  Thank you so much!  The only other thing I don't know how to do is to rerecord the transfer prompt.  Would you be able to assist with that?

You can find that under Configure > Audio, which is on the upper-right hand of the screen.