Topic: Table Questions

Trying to setup a table, and I'm not sure why but when someone calls in and answers a few questions, the table then inserts up to 5 rows of the same data...  Am I missing something on my App?

I have a Update Database Field in my App, is this my issue?  Should there be more?

At the end of the day I want to see 12 calls, 12 rows from 12 different locations.  Right now its not keeping the first call details at all?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Table Questions

How many Update Database module do you have in your app?

In order for us to troubleshoot, could you share the application in question to this admin account? Please give us all abilities.

I believe I setup access to you now for my app.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

I only have one update database now at the end of my App.

No, you have not shared any applications with us. Our username is admin.

To share an application, go to "My Apps," hover over the application you wish to share, and click on "share." Enter "admin" underneath "Add a new user:" and then make sure you check off all the abilities.

Done now, please take a look at it when you can.

Hi bmyatt,

Thanks for sharing your application with us.

Looking at your application, instead of using an Update Database module to test your application, you should use an Insert into Database module. Based on how you currently have your Update Database module set up, when a caller dials into your application, all the rows would be updated with the data that the caller enters since you have no filter on which rows should be updated within your database. This is why we recommend using the Insert into Database module, so that new data would be added to your table instead of multiple rows being updated.

One last note: we do not support Simple Database and do not recommend it for production applications. Simple Database is meant only for testing purposes and outbound calling. We would recommend using our REST and SOAP webservices for production applications. Please see our docs here if you have any questions regarding how you would implement this for your production applications: http://quickfuseapps.com/docs/tutorial/ … webservice

Regards,
The PlumFuse Team