Topic: ASR Italian language

Dear Support,

I'm come back. Seems your ASR for Italian Language is not working fine.
No word is recognized by your ASR. (also simple and stupid italian words.. e.g CIAO)

Waiting your answer
Regards
Marco

Re: ASR Italian language

Hi Marco,

Can you give us an example of what you are trying to recognize? What modules are you using? If possible, could you make a very simple example application and share it to the admin account?

Regards,
The PlumFuse Team

Hi Support, I made a mistake.

I used a wrong module for my purposes (I used digits input to collect words).

I'm not able to find which module is right for  my purpose. There is a method to convert a recorded vocal message in a text message?

Let me know I can convert voice ("free" words) in a text.

Regards
Marco

Hi Marco,

We don't support open ended ASR (speech recognition) right now. You could record your users and use a transcription service if it's absolutely necessary.

Regards,
The PlumFuse Team

Hi Support,

Can you suggest me a web service for this purpose?

Regards
Marco

Hi Marco,

We do offer our own transcription services. If you are interested, please contact your sales representative. There are different tiers of transcription, including 100% automated, human transcription, and a hybrid of the two.

Though, to clarify, transcription won't help if you are trying to implement real-time, open ended, voice recognition grammar with QuickFuse. We don't support that. Transcription is good for collecting open ended pieces of data, such as a comment, or even a spoken full address.

If you are trying to create an ASR menu with a limited number of options, you can use the "Simple Menu" module. However, you cannot turn the DTMF portion off.

Regards,
The PlumFuse Team