Topic: SMS message issues

I don't seem to be able to send SMS messages for the life of me. Even if I hard code the number and message, it still errors out.

I'm not sure if it's related, but using a 'free' account that still has a portion of the initial $30-credit on the account, and since SMS messages only run $0.10, I should have more than enough credits to try this functionality out.

Has anyone else run into this and/or do the admins have any advice?

I must be missing something.

Thank you,
Tim G.

Re: SMS message issues

Hi Tim,

Can you describe the error message you are hearing? Also, could you list step by step how we can reproduce the issue?

Thanks,
The QuickFuse Team

P.S. I'm subscribed to this topic, but I never got an email telling me there was a reply.

Hi Tim,

Please make sure you've turned on subscription emails. Go to Profile on the top menu > Settings > Subscription Settings. Check off "Include a plain text..." and you'll start receiving emails.

Also, what is the error message you are hearing?

Regards,
The QuickFuse Team

Thanks for the tip regarding subscription emails.

Regarding the error message, again, the call is routed to the 'Not sent' path of the SMS module, so it only gives an error message if I program one in to let me know that the message wasn't sent. In other words, if I didn't connect anythin gto the 'Not sent' path, I would get a message about reaching an unwired node because the message just isn't being sent.

Hi Tim,

Can you share the application you're working on with this account (admin)? Make sure to give us all permissions.

Also, can you list step by step what a caller has to do to recreate this issue, ie. get a "not sent" SMS.

Thanks,
The QuickFuse Team

Sorry for the delay, but I'm still not getting subscription emails.

At any rate, this time, when using Chrome, I can see that when it reaches the SMS module that it turns red and in the status bar at the bottom of the screen, it says that this feature is only available for paid accounts. Being that I have the initial $30 on my trial account, it seems as though it would be recognized as a paid account, and it would be nice to be able to test this functionality so that I can present it to the decision makers at my company, which may well lead to significant usage in the near future.

Please advise with regards to this functionality ASAP (demo for the company president on Monday @2pm).

In the meantime, 'Test App' has been shared with 'admin' so that you can test this for yourself.

Thank you kindly, and have a good weekend.

-Tim G.

Hi Tim,

We apologize for the mix up. Currently, demo accounts are not allowed to send SMS. If you would like to demo this feature, please do contact your sales representative.

Regards,
The QuickFuse Team