Topic: Assigned number not visiable and shows unassigned

Good morning,

Under the user name of onepoint@●●●○●  I am unable to see the assigned toll free number. When the other employees in my office log on via FireFox they are able to see the assigned number. I did not change anything on my end via  FireFox.

Due to the fact I could not see the toll free number being assigned, our other account I assigned toll free numbers multiple times. Each time I could not see the number. This was under our SETEXAS@●○○○●

Please advise

Re: Assigned number not visiable and shows unassigned

Actually the other IVR is under southeasttx@●○○●○ . I am unable to view the assigned number under that account also.

Hi,

We have been unable to reproduce this issue you've described. We've logged onto both of those accounts (onepoint@○○●○● and southeasttx@●○○●●) and were able to view the assigned phone number using Mozilla Firefox 3.5 as the browser.

You may need to upgrade your version of Firefox to what your other employees are using or clear your browser cache to see the assigned phone number.

Regards,
The QuickFuse Team

We've also experienced the assigned number not showing up for us, though when we called the number it was still attached to our IVR.

We found that the account's login name was case-sensitive and only if you login with the proper casing (upper/lower case) did the assigned number appear again