Topic: Transfer to Extension

I am trying to set up the direct transfer of calls to an extension after a 9 digit phone number (e.g. 3105551212 ext 1234). I have tried concatenating the 9 digit number and the extension using various delimiters to join them without any luck (e.g. 3105551212,1234). Can you tell me if I'm doing this wrong or if it's even possible?

Re: Transfer to Extension

You should concatenate the number and extension with no delimiters, so it would ultimately look like "31055512121234". If you continue to have problems, please share your application with this admin account, and we'll debug further.

I tried and it still isn't working.

Here's the app @ Main Menu tab - Rev. 27.0
http://quickfuseapps.com/app/edit#a=10SA2OikkVE,r=DhwB

FYI, we have shared your application to this account. When you browse all your applications, there's an option on the right side to share your app with another user. We are now debugging your application and will let you know as soon as we have updates.

We believe the transfer is failing due to a timing issue, though we are not 100% sure since we have not dialed your extension number. May we place a few test calls to your extension transfer, and if so, when are convenient times for testing?

Any time Mon-Thur from 9:00am - 5:00pm PST.

We pushed out a fix last night that should address the timing issue when you transfer to an extension. We did not place any test calls this morning to your specific number though, because we did not want to call when you weren't expecting us. Please let us know if you continue to run into issues.

The transfer is now working to a regular (non-toll-free) extension, thanks. However, now there is a new issue - when I set up a transfer to a toll-free number, the call rings and then gets dropped (even without adding an extension). Could it be the toll-free carrier has it set up to drop calls from toll-free numbers? Does the toll-free carrier see the same number I dial into that is assigned to the latest app revision?

Fuse does not support toll free to toll free with extension transfers at this time. Fuse does support toll free to toll free transfers though. This is a feature only for our monthly customers-- it doesn't work for demo accounts.

We took a look into your account and unfortunately, it looks like you still had some demo settings enabled, which was our mistake. We double checked and are now sure you have access to all paid customer features. We apologize for the confusion. If toll free to toll free transfers continue to fail, please let us know which app and how to reproduce the issue.