Topic: first name, last name capture

I noticed settings for name capture such as optimistic ASR, glass half full, glass half empty and pessimistic ASR,  Couldn't find documentation on those settings.  What do they do, so I know which one to select when I use name capture fields?  Thanks.

Re: first name, last name capture

Each module has its own documentation. You can look at it by clicking on the top-right arrow on the module to access its menu. Select "Help on this module."  The docs on the name ASR options are:

For the ASR options in the drop-down menu, the following options are available (numerical confidence setting noted in parentheses):

- optimistic ASR (0.2)
- glass half full (0.35)
- glass half empty (0.45)
- pessimistic ASR (0.6)
Optimistic ASR means that you have set a low threshold for your confidence level, which allows for more tolerance from the user when they say the first name. This option is recommended if you expect that your users may have accents, call from bad connections, or have trouble saying a first name, and you are more intent on collecting a name quickly than the exact name.

Pessimistic ASR means that you have set a high threshold for your confidence level, which allows for more precision when the user is entering a first name. This option is recommended if you want to minimize the number of false positives for first names that are entered by the user.