Topic: multChoice vs menuChoice

Our demo had multChoice setup for our main menu.  However, when we went to have a submenu on most of these options...the multChoice seemed unlinkable to another submenu in that we couldn't drag each number selection to an additional separate secondary menu.

So we have began to replace this with menuChoice since you can drag each number selection to another menu tree.  Is this the correct solution, anything we are overlooking?

It should be noted that we will be collecting the data from the whichever FINAL submenu option is chosen for a part of a restRESULT post at the end of the call.

Thanks

Re: multChoice vs menuChoice

You should continue using the Multiple Choice module since you need the result from that module. Since you need to branch on that result though, you'll need to use a Branch on String module (Found under Variables and Math). You should branch on the Multiple Choice's result variable.

I've conned the multChoice to the  branch on the variable table.  I then linked the multChoice table with the menu options to the branch on variable table.  Do I select the number choice or the text in the "or say" box for each value?

For your multChoice module, you need to "set result to keyword" to save the words instead of the DTMF. Then for the branch module, you need to enter the keywords, not the DTMF digits.