Topic: Custom Analytics

We are trying to send analytics data about each phone call to our server. Basically the flow is:

User presses a number to make a choice
Plum makes a GET request to our server with the phone number and the choice they made.
Server responds with a "success" message

For some reason, this service works when we "run" the application on a test number.

However, when we call the 800 number attached to our app, it doesn't make the GET request. Which is crazy because immediately after the request we make another GET request which works.

I am lost. Thanks!

Re: Custom Analytics

Could you share the application in question with this account (username: admin)? This will help us greatly with debugging.

Sure. The app is 'PW_Build1'
username: justin_visser@○○○●●

The build is live so I do not want to shut it down for any reason if possible.
Thanks.

Did you forget to share the application with us? To share an application, go to your "My Apps" page, hover over the application, and click on share. Enter "admin" at the bottom and make sure you check all the "Abilities" checkboxes.

Ok we shared the app with "admin" in the administrative console. Please confirm that you are able to view the app and have all the permissions you need.

We now have access to PW_Build1. We'll reply here as soon as we have an update.

Yes, thanks for sharing your application with us. We'll look into this issue and let you know once we have an update for you.

Right now, your phone number is assigned to revision 113.0 of this application. In this older version, you do not request analytics.php before record.php. When you "Run!" the application, you use the most current revision 152.0, which does have analytics.php before record.php. Please reassign your phone number to the curent revision 152.0.