Topic: Account Stuck

For some reason, when I log into my account it will not fully load all the way.

Can I get some technical help? I'm 80% done with the application I was in the process of building but I can no longer access it.

Thanks!

Re: Account Stuck

Hi Dustin,

It seems that you didn't save your application correctly, ie. exited the screen while QuickFuse was in the process of saving. Unfortunately, you must delete this corrupted application.

Regards,
The QuickFuse Team

WHAT?! Delete the whole application? No way! I've spent over a month putting this thing together, recording the prompts, testing it all etc. I was about ready to assign a number to the application and I did  NOT exit the window while the app was trying to save. I added a module that WOULD NOT load (I tried to let it load for over an hour) so I clicked the "Exit" button to go back to the listing of my apps. Is there no way to refer to the revision prior to this error occurring? There is also no way for me to delete the application if I absolutely have to. My account won't even load and give me the option.

Really trying to get this done today. We have some big events coming up and would like to have this up and running. If I have to delete the application and start over from scratch, that's a huge bummer, but I can't delete ANYTHING because the full page does not load... it just gets stuck on the spinning circle and says Loading... continuous loop. What can I do?

Hi Dustin,

We have reverted the corrupted application back to version 79.0, last saved on April 15, 12:30:37pm EST. Any changes you had made since then are lost.

If this happens again, please do note which steps you took to recreate this issue, like which module you tried add when the app froze.

For future reference, you can always delete the application by checking the checkbox and choosing to delete at the bottom menu.

Regards,
The QuickFuse Team

Thank you SO much!! You guys/gals are AMAZING!! ... saved me on this one!!

And just as a FYI ... I could select the checkbox next to the "thumbnail" of the application, but the bottom half of the page would not load so there was no "Bottom Menu" being displayed. The full menu for the Application wouldn't even display, only the thumbnail of the application, the checkbox, the header, and the column on the left.

Thanks again!!